To make sure we are doing everything possible to reduce the risk of infection for our customers and our staff we have introduced new measures within the store plus when carrying out home visits and fittings.
- In order to comply with new social distancing guidelines we will be limiting the number of people we allow into the store at any one time. We recommend that you book an appointment prior to your visit to allow you time to select your flooring, curtains, blinds, wallpaper etc. Of course, you are welcome to just drop in, but you might be asked to wait or come back later if necessary. Please call 01279 651514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
- Please try and restrict the number of people you are shopping with. If you are shopping with children, we ask that they stay next to you at all times.
- We have provided bottles of hand sanitiser on the ground and first floor for customers and staff to use.
- Face masks and gloves are available for any customers who would like them. If you would like the staff to wear these please request on entry.
- We ask that you try not to handle products and if you are looking through books or catalogues that hand sanitiser is used. All books and shared surfaces will be wiped down between each use.
- If possible we ask that you use a card or contactless when making payments in store. All payment devices will be cleaned after each use. Any deposit or balance payments can be made via bank transfer to further reduce contact.
- We ask that you allow us to email your quote or receipt to reduce contact.
- We are still happy to refund or exchange items as per our usual policy. Any items returned will be placed into a 72-hour quarantine before being returned to the shop floor.
- We offer free local deliveries (within 5 miles).
- Payment must be made prior to delivery, either via bank transfer or by card over the phone.
- On arrival we will ring your door bell, step back 2m and your delivery will be left on the door step.
- Hand sanitiser will be used before and after each delivery.
Home Visits & Measures
- Our estimator/designer will use hand sanitiser before and after every visit.
- If you would like them to wear gloves and/or a mask please request this when booking your appointment.
- They will ensure social distancing is maintained when they are within your home, but ask that you will also comply with this.
- We ask that any areas where our staff are working are cleared and cleaned as much as possible prior to their arrival.
We work with a team of sub-contractors who carry out our flooring and soft furnishing installations. We are recommending that they also adhere to the same guidelines as our own staff.
- Our fitters will be using hand sanitiser between each visit.
- We have asked that they ensure social distancing is maintained when they are within your home.
- We ask that any areas where they will be working are cleared and cleaned as much as possible prior to their arrival.
- We recommend that you sanitise any area the fitter has been working in once they have left.
- For your protection, the fitters will not carry out any work where someone within the household has been shielding.
We will be working hard to adhere to all guidelines and please ask that when you are in the store or when one of our staff/fitters are in your home that you do the same.
Finally, we kindly ask that if you have any symptoms that you postpone your visit or reschedule your home visit/fitting.